Monday, August 30, 2010

Cupcake Pincushions

Hey Beautiful People! Man, it was so much fun at the Monrovia Family Festival! I was so happy that my Cupcake Bear Pincushions were a main attraction! I personally handmade my little teddy's tummies, which help serve the purpose of a pincushion, but much more than that, it's lightweight so can be taken anywhere, a great conversation piece, and the tummy can be taken out, and one can actually bake with the teddy bear cupcake holders, because it's made out of silicone, and can stand heat up to 450 degrees! I don't know about you, but I know I do tend to get that craving for a sweet, baked treat when I'm crafting! These will be available again at the Monrovia Family Festival this Friday, September 3rd. So please come and join us and thank you all for your awesome support!

Here's 2 pix of my Cupcake Teddy Bear Pincushion creations! Wow, say that 10 times fast! I have dark and light brown/tan teddies, with different 100%cotton fabric that I use and hypoallergenic stuffing, to hold the pins. If you're interested, just let me know, and if you're interested in a certain color that you'd like to see, no worries, just hit me up! I'm selling these cuties for $3, and again, will be up for grabs on Friday, Sept.3rd at the Monrovia Family Festival. Just look for Pixie Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!