Thursday, August 12, 2010

Designing Your Own Travel Mug


     Hello Fellow Stampers!
    Here's another great project to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon-or any day at any time! These are travel mugs, that are designed for you to let your imagination and creativity go wild! All you have to do, is take off the top of the mug, use the template (provided  to trace and cutout ANY paper or card stock to your liking, and use your favorite TGF stamp! Whoa-la! Instant beauty! These make awesome gifts for any occasion! You can find these mugs at your local craft store. However, if you can't locate one, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do!   
                                                           Enjoy and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!