Thursday, August 5, 2010

How It All Started...

A crafty friend have been pushing and pushing me for a blog to share my craftiness and here I am finally giving in to this club! It all started when she introduced me to "The Greeting Farm," a crop of rubber stamps taking many hearts away one by one...Over a span of just a few months I am now excited to announce that a crafty colleague and I am able to share this little joy with you through "PIXIE BOUTIQUE" that is a retailer for The Greeting Farm in the Los Angeles area! Stay tuned for our appearance in nearby cities of Pasadena, Monrovia, and West Covina! We will also look into stamp convention shows, so it will be exciting none the less! Feel free to contact me if you are interested in The Greeting Farm’s products in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!