Thursday, August 5, 2010

Newbie on the Blog!

I have been wanting to post, yet have not found some time until now! I did a lil something for my lil cousins and would like to share with you.  It's pretty fast and simple! I used precut chipboards, chose a designer paper, cut some scallops from spellbinders with an image from "The Greeting Farm" stamp and picture of choice. And there you go....whoa-lah! I think these are so sentimental and cute to give to someone.  Hopefully it will be handy to you as well someday =) That's it for now so stay tuned and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Finally!! Congrats on your 2nd post. I'm sure once we figure out the new system you will kick yourself for not creating one sooner... lol
    Great frames for your cousins. Cute Cute! MFS!!
    Xs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!