Friday, September 3, 2010

Cupcake Anya

I decided to ink this cutie cupcake anya in time for a birthday!  She was so fun to play with my shading and blending of the hair ;)  You can barely tell but I was happy with the results.  I used stampin up' punches for the borders and spellbinders oval scallops for this layout.  For the tag, I personally wrote it in for personalization =D.  There's glitter for some sparkle but it's not showing up quite well.  Hope you liked it and got some inspiration!!! If you are a crafty addict or want some personalized stuff come by TODAY, Friday 9/3/10 to the Monrovia Farmer's Market from 5-9 and look for us in the middle of the mile long madness!! The addy is below:

612 S Myrtle Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!