Thursday, September 2, 2010

Make A Scene

Good Morning!  Hope everyone's week is wrapping up nicely towards the weekend!  I have been pretty busy so barely got a chance to post these so will take advantage.  I made this card for a friend of mine that I call Guru because she's such a talented crafter!  I was also able to enter this card into a contest hosted by the Greeting Farm called "Make A Scene" and was thrilled to find out that I won!!!  It was such a fun challenge and I was glad I did it.  I used sakura flower punches for the leaves and cherry blossoms to create this theme.  The sun and grass are punches from stampin up' as well as the tree frame.  I used geisha anya's body and spotlight anya's head for the images alteration from the greeting farm stamps =)  I loved how it all came together...it's just too adorable to not want it...hehe.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!