Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sentimental Frames

             
Hello Everyone!!! I hope you didn't miss us too much.  I got some frames to show you today.  Don't you just want them because their so adorable?!? I know I would!  The frames are painted white on the edges and the images are from the greeting farm.  We carry the stamps if you are interested so give me or Elise a Holler! =)  The size is 4x6 which is perfect for any pictures that you may have or will print.  We do customize and make anything personable your way just email or blog us and we can chat about it =)  On a sad note...we will not be at the Monrovia Farmer's Market tomorrow 9/10/10.  But we will for sure be back for the following Friday 9/17/10 from 5-9pm.  Were debating whether we will be there every other week for the month of September or every week.  What do you think? Let me know and we will surely take your feedback into consideration.  In the meantime, you can always contact us via email at kdhai@yahoo.com or eliseteoh@gmail.com or blog us! We also do post our things on craigslist so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!