Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Around the Corner!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you has a restful yet eventful weekend!  I loved how I was able to catch up on my sleep and be able to craft all weekend =P  My friend hosted a mini workshop to kick off the holiday and these were the things we made =) She used the Xmas Sweeties set from the Greeting Farm but I decided to be a lil creative by swapping ian for angel anya below.  The penguins are gift tags which I also decided to tweak a lil too!  I had so much fun making the easel card with the xmas Anya! If you haven't tried it you are missing out!!! Super fun and easy to make.  If you are interested in the stamps, I do carry them so let me know for sure! Thanks for stopping by and hope to get your christmas spirit going!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!