Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy National Craft Day!

Hello!


Did you know that today is national craft day?  The day is even better for me since it's my birthday and it's FRIDAY!!  Just wanted to share some of these awesome stuff I had received today already!  Elise made me a frame with the WS-Dahlia image from the greeting farm.  My friend I call guru, made me one of the miss anya dressy card from the greeting farm as well.  They are simply adorable!  Can you tell I like green...lol  Well thanks for stopping by and remember to visit us at the Pasadena City College Flea Market this Sunday from 9am-3pm at 1570 E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91106!



2 comments:

  1. That frame Elise made is sooo cute!!! I love green too! Can you tell? I'm so happy you were surprised with my card. I planned it perfectly! hehehe.. We should have taken today off to make cards instead of being at work! hahaha..
    Happy Birthday Kathy! Have a wonderful day beautiful! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bday wishes and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!