Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Altered Grad Ian into a Priest!!


Hi Everyone!!!
Here to share today is a card specially made for my uncle who has spent 11 years in his studies to finally be ordained a priest in the catholic world...I used digital Grad Ian and altered it into a priest.  It turned out so awesome that I couldn't help but give myself a pat in the back...lol  The card is a buckle card that opens up at the center as you can see below.  I used a spellbinder lent from a friend to make it like a book and wrote a verse from the bible.  I also had some stickers on hand to pop the card even more =P  Stay tuned as we have some really awesome and exciting inspiration coming at you!!!

-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love the alteration, especially since it's a Digi. Great card Kathy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!