Thursday, April 21, 2011

Geisha Anya


Morning!
Above is a card I made using Geisha Anya from TGF for a friend's birthday.  It was so fun using this image and making the cherry blossom theme.  The designer paper are actually washi paper from Hanko's (I have to confess, the washi paper is so pretty and limited that I was hesitant to use it for a very long time...but when its not used it is never appreciated entirely right?).  I also incorporated cherry blossom ribbon and embossed it on the white spellbinder background. Geisha Anya's hair has cherry blossom punches that I have punched out (also from Hanko's) and added a flower gem to give it some dimensions.  The scallop punch on the edge of the card is from the recollections line at Micheal's.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for some more awesome shares!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!