Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life As It Comes



Today I want to share the shirts my siblings and I have created in memory of my grandfather.  It happened very sudden and it's sad to see him go, but, on a brighter side he's at a much happier place than here.  We designed it and silk screened the shirts in time for the viewing and funeral for all the grandchildren to show some love for our dear loss.  It was suppose to be a secret from the adults but I guess a lil excitement kept it from being a secret.  My parents both wanted one when it was suppose to be only grandkids...but how can you say NO when they really want to be apart of something special like this =)

I bet grandpa would be proud knowing of what we did.  I was touched by family and friends near and far that extended their support as well as their condolences.  It is really the tough times that shows the strong bond that loved ones have for one another that prevails in the biggest obstacles that comes our way.  I know that and have learned to value the moments that we can never replicate throughout time and to always be prepared for the unexpected because time will not wait as Life Comes in whatever form it may be.  I hope it doesn't dampen your mood but instead inspires you to celebrate life which is truly a gift to live and experience life fully with those that surrounds you.  I also included a beautiful sympathy card that was given to me and the stamp happened to be TGF as well.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a nice day!

-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful tribute to your grandfather. If you ever need anything lean on us girlie. Especially here at work. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!