Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Hello Everyone,

Father's Day is just around the corner, so I decided to take a little break from the Cheeky Cherry Collection, and made these Father's Day Cards for the hero in my life, my dad.  I decided to make more than one, so I could send one to my uncle in Canada and one to my uncle in Malaysia. It's been a family tradition for my brother and I to always hand make our cards to our parents. My brother's card is also included here. My brother and I used TGF Hello Ian, Rock the Farm set, Amazing Duo set, and the Mom and Dad set. Thank you all for visiting!

This card was made by my brother, using Hello Ian Stamp.

I made this card from the Rock The Farm Stamp set.

For this card, I used the Mom & Dad stamp set.

At last, my favorite, using the Amazing Duo set. This is the card I picked to send to my dad, my hero.

To all the great dads, uncles, and grandpa's, Happy Father's Day!
-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!