Saturday, July 9, 2011

::Wedding Bells::

Goodmorning!

How many of you out there have a wedding marathon this year?!? I sure do with 7 lined up so 3 down and 4 more to go woo hoo!  I made these for the happy newly weds below.  Happy Looking =)

The card above I used stampin up punches for the heart as well as the sentiment from the "To have and To Hold" Set.  The image is a digi of Valentine Anya and I personalized the heart with their names =) The brown designer paper is also from stampin up and cut out by spellbinders.
Here I have the color scheme almost the same...I embossed the saying to coordinate with the glittered letters with silver powder and glittered the brides veil.  It is a lil hard to tell but it says" TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS everything." Really loved how it came out and not want to give it away...hehe.  It's been a while since I did heat embossed but it was fun to do it on this project.
Lastly,  I have the kissy kissy digi here in this card that is cut out with a spellbinder.  I used a Stampin Up sentiment with flowers to finish off the card.  Was Fast and Fun to do for a card when you got lots to make ;)

Thanks for Stopping By!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!