Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Anya

Hi Guys!

It's been a long time! I have to admit I am guilty of not blogging...=/ I apologize but will be making it up shortly! I was able to have some time to craft with my friend and came up with this awesome card featuring HOLIDAY ANYA. I am making a matching tag with it but have not yet finished so stay posted :) Loved how she came out with the pearls. I used white pearls and colored it in with copics! Pretty efficient and effective when you need to coordinate colors. You can get these at the Ontario Craft Convention that is here in California at least twice a year.  I glittered her white fur and also used spellbinders and a wreath die that my friend shared with me to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!