Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Kind Of Guy...

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I was inspired by someone very special to make this card. I used WS Ryan, and tweaked it a little by adding glasses and changing the hairstyle a bit, to look more similar to my special guy. I hope you all enjoy it as much as he does!


     :.. If you would like to see much much more, please come down to the Carson Stamp N' The Hand Convention, this Saturday, November 12th, from 9am-4pm, and Sunday, November 13th, from 10am-3pm. You will not only see the awesome  Greeting Farm stamps, but also La La Land stamps! We would love to see you there! Thank you all as always for your love and support! Super excited about this show! Rain or shine, it will be tons of fun and super awesome! Hope to see you all there! *Don't forget about Kathy's Awesome Guessing Game! Win more great prizes!*..:

-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!