Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Morning!

It is Christmas Eve and I am surely excited for what the rest of the magical season has to bring.  I am truly blessed with great friends and family who's been there for me thick and thin.  They have always inspired me to continue to learn new things and reach new heights while being my main supporter with lots of love!  For this I am already thankful and to spend the holidays with friends and family is more than enough to fill my heart with joy =) Below are some christmas cards to bring you more joy and inspiration for the season.  May Christmas bring you love, peace, and joy today, tomorrow, and always. 

Here is Santa Anya that i made for my buddies

Here is a beautiful card by Leanne where she altered beanie anya and sunshine anya ;P

Here's the card sitting up as an easel with a close up of the sentiments.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & Have a Joyous 2012 New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kathy!! Hoping today brings you lots of joy and fun crafty stuff under the tree, but most of all love and wonderful memories by being surrounded by your family. Thanks for being a terrific friend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!