Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sisters at Play

Morning!
I finally got my hands on these adorable Sister Stamps to make this fun 3-tier frame.  It is actually for a buddy of mine Leanne so head on over there for her side of the post and show some love...LOL. The picture below of the whole frame is courtesy of Leanne herself since she did such a great job! The papers I used here are from the DCVW Cafe Mediterranean Stack and Washi paper from Hanko Designs. I used the cutting board to cut the paper to fit the frames. For the inside I traced it with pencil and cut it using an exacto knife which makes it a lot cleaner to mod podge it after.

Picture taken by Leanne

I used Yoko here and the asian embossing folder of water and coy fishes in the background along with bamboos from the pagoda cricut cartridge. 

 Above, I have a close up so you can see the sentiment I have put on that goes so well with Yoko looking like she's fishing...
Here I have Ayako on a bridge cut from the pagoda as well with cherry blossom embossed in the background.

Doesn't see make you feel like you want to visit the gardens...hehe

Above, I have Miyono holding a lantern trying to depict the full moon festival.  The stringed lanterns and the one Miyono is holding are from hero arts stamps

Here is a close up for the caption

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Kathy! Super cute turn out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with these Kathy! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!