Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Fairwee Birthday!

Hi There!

I have bought this cute sweet november stamp of "Fairwee Emaline's Gift" and finally got a chance to use it! Had a lot of fun using the doilee paper which a sweet friend of mine shared with me =) You can find them at joann's or michaels or even smart and final in the baking section ;P This card was for Linda, her birthday is monday so stop on by her blog to show some love.  We celebrated with the girls early on President's Day weekend for her "Me Day" and it was very nice and fun to just spend quality time with each other. She was very happy with all our "handmade" cards since she wasn't expecting much already...hehehe.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked it too!

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet, happy, and colorful card. Have a grrrreat day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Kat. I'm sure Linda loved it. The fun papers and that doily really set off Fairwee Emaline.
    TFS!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, if I had only known it was Linda's birthday we could of done a hop for her....
    I'm sure she loved it anway....
    Have a great start of the new week....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!