Sunday, February 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award from Leanne

It's such a wonderful surprise knowing that my blog got a Liebster Blog award from a close friend of mine who I call guru ^.^


Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers

  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog

  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.

  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed.

  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog


  • A shout out to Leanne from Finding My Groove.   Leanne is a very inspiring individual that I have the pleasure of working with everyday and the bonus is the never ending craft inspiration that she shares with me =) If you aren't a follower already I highly recommend you to follow her because the inspiration is endless and the best part is that it's FREE =D

    Below are also some blogs that I see noteworthy of visiting so stop by to say hi and you never know what new friendships may start.

    Linda
    Sara
    Annie
    1LUVNMAMA
    Renate

    Thanks all for the inspiration that you have given! It's a joy to see creativity reinvent itself through your work as we share in our blogs =D


    -Kathy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!