Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Baptism

Hi There~!

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend!  I know it's been a while...so hopefully I won't take a long absence from blogworld anytime soon =) I made a baby baptism card for my husband's friend using the Oh Baby set from TGF below. The sentiment was from a baby set I got from Michael's. I played up the colors on the card besides having the main image white which so happened to be the theme for the party after the mass which was pretty cool.  Thanks for stopping as always!


2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! The colors are pretty and the layout if really nice. I bet Max was really lucky you made it for him. lol!
    Great card Kat!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors that you used. They are my favorites. I missed you in blogland. I was going to e-mail you today to say "hello" and to see how you are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!