Thursday, June 21, 2012

GO TNF!

Hi All!

Looks like I got my blogging back to normal with the glitches. I was more dealing with the picture loading and posting end. Anyhow...This weekend will be a crazy one! Our youth group has summer camp at Lake Perris and lots of competitions and ribbons to hand out. Below are a stash of 32 to be correct, to be handed out to 4 different divisions on 2 contest for 2nd and 3rd place.  It was fun making this besides the accordian scallop always trying to pop up while you are trying to assemble it.  I recommend very good medium to large glue dots and a glue gun to do the trick.  The rest was from the tim holtz die cut and stampin up circle punches. I printed out my youth group's logo on cardstock paper and used yellow and baby blue color to distinguish the places. I hope the kids will proudly hang it on their walls at home...thanks for stopping by!


A close up

The ribbons finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!