Friday, June 8, 2012

Thanks A Bundle ~!

Hi There!

I know it's been a while I have posted but summer is just kicking in and I can't help but enjoy the beautiful days! To make up for it I have this post to share. I used TGF sitting cute Anya to make this thank you card. I am so grateful to have someone to help us communicate with business in Puerto Rico for our sales tax area and decided to show her my appreciation with this and some be my guest cards from Panda Express =) She is totally awesome and I wished I can thank her personally but this will do for the moment.  I stamped the toss pillows on different DS and stacked them to have Anya sitting on top =) I also embossed the Thank You folder on the navy blue paper in the background. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and an adorable image. Have a great weekend Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute image love her sitting on that stack of pillows.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to have Any sit on a stack of pillows. She looks very cute and comfy sitting on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!