Monday, July 9, 2012

Ayako Cube

Hi There!

It feels like I am always trying to catch up with blogging so hopefully it will be back to normal soon.  I have here a project that I did for my friend's BIG 30th bday. I can't help but use Ayako from the sister sister stamps for this project.  I created an easel card out of spellbinders and cherry blossom punches below with a matching cube to serve as her paper weight. Ayako dress is masked using washi paper.  It spells out her name on the sides of the cube and have Akayo at the top with simple sakura flowers to accent along the washi paper I used. Hope you are inspired and making more fun stuff for the summer!


I wrote Smile on the middle sakura and added pearls on the side ones here


Here is the card laying flat down









Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for tomorrow's exciting POST!!!

5 comments:

  1. love the easel and that cube is brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and gift for your friend. I love your easel card and matching paperweight. I am sure that you friend does too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!! I'm sure your friend LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kat!!! As predicted...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!