Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yumi with Fan

Hi Friends!

Happy hump day! It's so crazy how fast the long weekend flew by...Hope you all had a great weekend catching up on friends and family. I have here to share a card of Yumi with Fan from YFHC. I decided to go with a red and orange color combo which is bold and usually not my comfort zone. I am sure glad I did...loved how the results came out. The scallop edges are all from stampin up punches.  I gave Yumi's waist some polka dots and hand wrote my sentiment on the bottom=) Inside, I lined the card white so it would make personalizing the card easier.  Hope you like it because it was so darn fun and adorable to ink up!


4 comments:

  1. Well I love it!! hehehe.. So cute and I love the color combo! Way to go outside your comfort zone Kathy! You should definitely link this to the Y&FHC challenge.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute layout and choice of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card. I really like the colors that you used as well as the 3 punches that you used from SU. What a great idea to use 3 different punches. I never thought of doing that before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!