Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2013 Calendar

Hello!

So 2013 is quickly approaching...and I have made this thanks to Annie!  It is such a cute gift idea and the recipient can use it all year long...The calendar is created using excel and sized 3x3 to fit the easel box.  The cabinet compartments are measured at 4x4 and 2x4.  The knobs are made of clear brad gems.  I used thin baby pink and blue ribbon with hot pink hanger clips to clip the calendar on.  The image I used here is Miyono from Sister Sister stamps.  I added a purple butterfly with stickles to finish it off.  I hope you like it and got some mojo brewing to wrap up your 2012 gift ideas!





It says Live a Little Love a Lot :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!