Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Forward!

Hi Everyone!

How are you all adjusting to springing forward an hour?! I sure am still trying to get use to it after a busy weekend.  Just wanted to share this quick card I have made for my husband's boss who has been recently in a motorcycle accident. He is recovering so hopefully it's a speedy one! Anyhow, I decided to use the Fly Away set from TGF and masked the heart. I also used the ATS fence die cut and finished it off with flower and butterfly embellisments and handwritten the sentiment.  Loved how it came out. TGF also has DTT challenge of "Brown & Blue" so it was perfect to make this card and enter it as well. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week ahead!



2 comments:

  1. So adorable, love the scene you have created! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute!! ur scenes are always fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!