Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Embark on a Journey

Hello There!!

I have an Oliver card to share today! I love this OA-Journey set but never got around to inking it up.  So glad I did because now I want to use it even more =) The card base is grey which I lined it with a light blue and a travel designer paper. I masked his hat and gave him a distressed sac and pants look. The colors came out so awesome, if you would like to try it is Egg Shell and Light Carmel Copics.  I finished it off by adding buttons with twine on stampin up tag punches and handwritten the sentiment. I also embossed the tag base layer with polka dots can you tell??? Anyhow going to get to enter this into the FFF challenge and The Retro Fresh Challenge so come join the fun! Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!