Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anya Strolls

Happy Thursday!

I have a quick share using the Anya Stroll set here. I had so much fun with this because I got to try all the new stuff I haven't got to =) The Gate Die is awesome I see myself using it A LOT...LOL I paper pieced Anya's bow and pants since the TGF blog have been doing so well at showcasing her that I wanted to do it myself too! I also got the chance to enter this into Anyone for Anya Chevrons Challenge! For those of you who haven't tried out these challenges yet, you should definitely look into it! It's fun and even more awesome when you win ;) Good Luck!



Here is a close up to see the chevron ribbon =)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love how you colored her hair....nice highlights.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!