Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hello There!

How is everyone doing? Life has been hectic a bit so been MIA here in blogland...I been wanting to craft but haven't got a chance to either. However, I got creative with a different medium...FLOWERS!! I had a request to make some flower arrangements this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day. I don't do this often so a bit rusty and try to wing it with what I picked up.  This morning I trekked my way to Downtown LA to shop at the Flower district and decided to get extra flowers to make my visit worth while. I ended up spending more than I expected since I got side tracked from all the beautiful flowers and ideas all around. It was quite fun as if I was at a Michael's arts and crafts store where I get stuck at moments lol...Any who...I was able to make 5 arrangements of different sorts using what I got and felt quite accomplished. It's nice to have the sun out this weekend here in California. Hope all you mothers out there have a great weekend filled with awesome food, laughter, and great company as you are Amazing for what you do and continue to do!



Here are all the flowers I got

This is the top of the tall arrangement
Here is the side view. I added the bow and used glue dots to hold it in place =D
This is a round smaller arrangement
Top View
The last 3 arrangements
Top View
Top View
Top View

5 comments:

  1. WOWIE Kathy, these are beautiful. You are so talented. I love the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You did a beautiful job with all of them! Great selection too!! Awesome!!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! I'm sure they loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, you did an awesome job with arranging the beautiful flowers. They all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Thanks for providing
    these details.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: ocbeekeepers.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!