Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheers to 2014!

Morning All!!

How was your 2014 going so far? Hope it started out GREAT as there are lots to look forward to in a new year as we get a chance to start anew again =) I had a nice calm new year with crafting and a get together at my grandma's house. Anywho...have you guys got a chance to see Leanne's post for the Decemeber challenge reminder we have going on over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade?! It was so totally awesome that it inspired me to make this card below that I am going to share with you guys!



I used Chuckles with Gecko here with a blue, black, and silver color combo. I used a double invisible tape adhesive to cut 2014 through the Cricut and added fine microfiber silver glitter to finish it off.  You can kind of tell it has a little bit of red glow to the numbers because I taped the adhesive to red paper on one side before I cut it.  Had so much fun creating this! The sentiment is from Stampin Up. Hope to see all your creations as well in the current challenge going on ;)

Hugs,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This is sooo cool. The numbers turned out so sparkly and cool! Love Chuckles peeking over welcoming in the New Year!
    Thanks for sharing this awesome project!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!