Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Happy Happy NEW YEAR!!! Omg! I can't believe it's 2014 already!! I am excited to see what lies ahead but also blessed for what happened in 2013 as I look back on nothing but good times and with great company! Wishing all of you a GREAT 2014 with adventure, happiness, and good fortune!!

Just wanted to have a quick share of this calendar box that I was itching to do after seeing Eva's post from ATS! If you are interested she has a great tutorial here. I was too cheap the buy the box die cut so created my own from the tutorial guides...lol The numbers are cut from the Cricut machine and the months are from the mini alpha and numbers die from ATS.  The sentiment is from AMYR and of course Jilly and Emaline's Secret Fairwees from Sweet November! Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafting year ahead!





2 comments:

  1. Very Cute and love the color scheme, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!! Great job with the tutorial and cutting all those letters and numbers!! Love the colors too! Maybe I make one too... maybe.. hehehe.
    TFS!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!