Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweetheart's Christmas

Hi There!

Let's just rewind a bit and remember this past Christmas! I made a couple of Christmas cards for sweetheart buddies or family friends of mine. Images are all from the greeting farm.  I will make this short and simple since there is a lot going on as we wrap up the holidays ^.^!

First up is Angel Anya's body altered with Awareness Anya's head and Oliver from the OA-Surprise set.







Second up is Oliver again and WS-Jessica which is a digi image. Just love using Oliver because he is so adorable and versatile with his gift!


Last but not least is Digi WS- Dressy Joyce and the oh so popular Oliver...LOL


 Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, Oliver is such a player! hahaha!! These turned out beautiful Kathy and I know the recipients loved them! Great job!
    Wish I could have belted out some Christmas cards like yours.
    TFS! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!