Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Morning!

How is everyone on Hump Day?! Seems like everyone on the east coast is experiencing some bad winter storms...hope everyone is safe and that the weather warms up soon! It's been nice in Southern California so I can't complain. Anyhow, I made this card below for my husband below. I have always wanted to make a card scene of us snowboarding which we both enjoy very much. Hopefully we get some time in for the Winter fun sports this season! The tree in the background is stamped from a christmas set I got from Michael's Craft Store. The sentiment was cut out from a DP pack =)



Stamps Used:
Snowboard Luka
Snowboard Marci

1 comment:

  1. Oh this turned out so cute!!! I bet Max loved it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!