Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Lunar New Year

Hi There!

Just popping in to share my Lunar New Year's Card I made to honor and welcome the Year of the Horse =) I wanted to keep it fast and simple so colored up Lion Dancers from Sister Stamps and glittered the mouth and rim of the dragon eyes. I used toothpicks to be my banner posts and handwritten the sentiment and added the stitches along the edge. The lanterns are from Sheena called A Little Bit Oriental-Lanterns. I love love the lanterns...and can see myself using it a lot =D For you asians out there Have a Great Lunar New Year weekend with lots of LUCK coming your way!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Lunar New Year to you too! What a cute card for new years. I love your laterns and your banners. What a great idea to put glitter on the dragon's mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!