Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lovely Wishes

Hiya!

Happy Hump Day! I have a fun project I made for a friends birthday. It's a photo frame to set at her work desk. Can you guess what anya's I altered here?! If you guessed Sitting Lovely and Awareness Anya than you are correct! I loved using all the props from Sitting Wonderful...totally perks up the scene for a celebration! I finished it off by enclosing a photo of us and some cupcakes and bows which are a few of the birthday girl's favorite things =D Was pretty happy of how it came out considering the time crunch I had...Oh and the cool thing is I used coasters to make these.

 
This is the front laying flat
Here is the photo frame opened and sitting
Here is a close up of Anya. I masked the chair and her bow ;P
Here is the from and backing of the frame

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is super cute and brilliant!! I bet the birthday gal loved it, especially with the terrific picture of you all. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!