Thursday, May 8, 2014

Picture Ornaments

Hello!!

I have lots of pictures to show today. I made 3 picture ornaments for my buddies. There is a heart theme, a cherry blossom, and a sweets theme.  I bought the wood blocks from Joann's and pretty much just cut out design papers with my selection of photos and embellishments to flare each. The paper and photo measures close to 2 inches (1.97 inches).  I used small hooks that you can twist on which can be bought at home depot to add the ribbon string. Below are more details of each. Hope this made you smile and have a great day!

The heart lace above is a punch from Martha Stewart I added light pink pearls to pop it even more.

Here is a photo of me and my buddy Linda. The bow is tied on directly to the hook here.

This is the cherry blossom theme. The letter "S" is the initial of my other buddy. Here the bow is on both sides held down by glue dots.

Here is the front and side view of the ornament.

The back and side of the ornament

Here is the sweets theme. I used sheer creme ribbon for this ornament

Here is a closer look at the cupcakes. It's stickers from Martha Stewart. The flower gems are from the Anaheim convention which I bought a while ago.

Here is the top front view of it.
This is the back of the ornament. I used glue dots to hold down the roses.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute project! I bet the girls loved each one. This would be a great Mother's Day gift.... hmm... Thanks for the inspiration!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!