Thursday, July 3, 2014

Like a Bride

Hello!

Can't believe it's July already and independence day is tomorrow! Anyhow, I made 2 hanging frame sets for my cousins that were getting their 1st communion. I did an all white theme to match the occassion. I remember getting my 1st communion it felt like being a lil bride for the day as we are in white and having a head piece walking down the aisle with our group. Our hair was done and a bit of blush for the cameras...which was so much fun! Let me tell ya, it was so hard to not add color...since I love to use bright vibrant happy colors =D I was very proud of myself how this came out.  Giving it to them and seeing their face expressions are priceless! I used the pricesses set from CC Designs here. I made them both the same layout but altered the princess heads to make it unique. Sorry for the poor picture quality but it was literally finished last minute prior to give it to them and bad lighting.



 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Independence weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aww these turned out beautifully Kathy! Love the details, including all the sparkle on each of their dresses. Your cousins will cherish these for life. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I appreciate it very much!